Saturday, January 11, 2014

Day one - low carb

Well, I didn't fully commit until after breakfast. I had a frozen burrito. I'm going to have to find something different for breakfast. Eggs tomorrow for sure. I have some farm fresh ones. 

After that I did great! I had a wedge salad for lunch instead of pan cakes (didn't have eggs yet.) 

Then for dinner I skipped the pasta and had chicken caccitore for dinner. I did eat one tater tot off the kids plate and one m&m. 

Overall pretty good. 

I hurt my knee really badly and it has swollen up like a grapefruit. I guess I'll have to skip the treadmill for a while. So!!!! I got in the pool and swam for 45 min. I'm pretty proud of that. I'm sore though. I think I'm going to have to cool it for a little while and recover. 

Mileage count = 10 miles  
7.75 walking plus 2.25 swimming = 10

So for January 11, I need one more mile. 


1 comment:

  1. Joe doesn't like eggs either, so he has left over protein from dinner and something else. :) you can do it!

    ReplyDelete